- Mission – Leave student’s with the best knowledge of healthcare and having a fun time doing it.
- Expansion – Get the name of HOSA out to every school and provide easier ways for people to become more involved other than just high schools and secondary schools.
- Recognition/Awareness – Spread the word out into the public with what HOSA is and how life changing it can be.
- Promotion – Incorporate all member’s of HOSA in every aspect of decision making being we are giving the people what they want/request.
- Support – Incorporating communities local chapter members to be more active.
I plan to continue my education at Northwest State Community College majoring in Nursing. After I graduate there, I plan to attend the University of Michigan to get my Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing.
- A member of Edgerton Local Schools National Honor’s Society
- A member of Four County Career Center’s National Technical Honor’s Society
- Co-captain of the Varsity Cheer Squad
- Team Leader of a preschool group at my local church.