- Objective – Encourage everyone to take advantage of the opportunities HOSA has to offer.
- Development – By being a role model I will help to develop the young minds of HOSA as we pave the future of healthcare through leadership and innovation.
- Motivation – Keep HOSA members focused on reaching their goals and to remember to always believe in themselves.
- Most Important – Have fun while working towards the future.
My lifetime goal has always been to become a General Practitioner. My career aspiration following high school will be to attend the University of Toledo in the Pre-Med program
- Local HOSA Vice President
- Member Four County Career Center (National Honor Society)
- Former Vice President for student Council at Napoleon High School